Freestyle Bagpipe Quartet Competition
Saturday July 20, 1:30 pm (check-in at 11:30 am)
Scott W Weeks Sports Complex field, New Glasgow, NS
Don’t miss your chance to try your luck with 25€ bonus ohne einzahlung. It’s simple, follow the link and enjoy the safe and mind-blowing world of modern excitement!
We are inviting amateur pipers and musicians to enter and compete in our Freestyle Bagpipe Quartet Competition. Quartets of four (4) musicians (with at least 2 pipers) may enter in the competition, playing any music of their choice.
Eligible quartets must have at least two (2) pipers. Are you not sure where to find swanky gambling for fun? Go to the halloween caca niquel. There are many bonuses as well. Other instruments can be used as accompaniment, up to the maximum of four players (ex. drums, keyboard, etc.). This means a quartet could be composed of 4 pipers, 3 pipers and 1 other instrument, or 2 pipers and 2 other instruments. Full rules below.
1St PLACE WILL WIN $500.00
2ND PLACE WILL WIN $200.00
3RD PLACE WILL WIN $100.00
Fee: $40 per quartet
Follow this link for our online registration form.
1. The rules and regulations of the Atlantic Canada Pipe Band Association do not apply to this competition.
2. The competition begins at 1:30. Competitors must report to the Competition Tent at 11:30 to receive competition times and playing positions. Failure to arrive on time may result in disqualification.
3. The quartet must consist of four (4) musicians. At least two (2) of these players must be bagpipers. Pipers can be accompanied by any other instruments of their choosing. Remember, a maximum of four (4) total musicians is allowed.
4. Quartets have the freedom to play any music of their choosing.
5. There will be no refund of entry fees that have been submitted.
6. Tents on the playing field will not be available.
7. The sponsoring society will not be responsible for loss, damage, or injury occurring at the Festival of the Tartans.