New Glasgow Highland Games
“Ciad Mile Failte”
Tartan Field, Walker Street, New Glasgow NS
July 14th 2018
- The rules and regulations of the Atlantic Canada Pipe Band Association will not apply to this competition.
- All competitors must report to the Piping tent upon arrival for time check and playing positions. Failure to arrive on time may result in disqualification.
- No refund of entry fees submitted.
- Tents not available.
- Pipers can be accompanied by any instrument of their choosing
- Pipers have the freedom to play any music of their choosing
- The sponsoring society will not be responsible for loss, damage, or injury occurring at the Festival of the Tartans.
Location: Tartan Field, New Glasgow, NS
Time: Competition begins at 9:00 am. Time schedules will be posted at 8:30 am
Fees: $100 per Quartet. Up until the night before, registration on the day will cost $120 per Quartet.
Please check our Facebook page for any changes
1St PLACE WILL WIN $1000.00
2ND PLACE WILL WIN $300.00
3RD PLACE WILL WIN $200.00
Please send entry from and check payable to the festival of the Tartans at Festival of the Tartans, 75 Lavinia Street, Suite #189, New Glasgow, B2H 1N5. In addition if you have any questions please contact Robbie MacInnis at email@example.com